Emerald Staffing and Key@Work are providing you a no-cost benefit that offers tools and resources built to help you stay on track financially.
Open a KeyBank account to take advantage of a special Key@Work offer
Financial wellness is an ongoing journey, and we’re with you every step of the way. We provide financial education resources, one-on-one advice, special discounts, and our digital Financial Wellness Tool to help you take small steps toward reaching your goals.
Kick start Your journey with the right checking account
The right account will meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals.
Every KeyBank checking account comes with:
- The KeyBank mobile app and online banking, so you can deposit checks on the go, transfer money, pay bills, and more ‐ anytime anywhere.1
- Access to more than 1,500 ATMs and 1,200 branches nationwide
- A Financial Wellness Tool that helps you form better financial habits, set goal, and celebrate successes
KeyBank premium checking accounts also come with:
- Ability to earn interest on your balance
- Preferred pricing on other products and services
- Plus, with Key@Work when you make a qualifying monthly direct deposit we’ll waive the account’s minimum balance requirements.2
Compare Checking Accounts
Found the Right Account?
Open it in minutes online to start taking advantage of more Key@Work benefits.
Need help finding the right checking account for you?
Schedule an appointment to speak to a banker
1You must be enrolled in Online Banking and have downloaded the Key Mobile App. Mobile Deposits may only be made using KeyBank’s native mobile application, available for iPhone®, iPad(R), and iPod® Touch, Android (TM) and Amazon Kindle mobile device.
iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Android (TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions,Kindle, and Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
2You must be a Key@Work program member and have a cumulative of at least $1,000 in direct deposits each statement cycle for Key Advantage, $2,500 for Key Privilege, or $5,000 for Key Privilege Select Checking.