Workplace Banking with Bard College
Select a KeyBank Account Today!
Choose one of our many account options, created specifically for Bard College employees.
Meet Key@Work, the comprehensive banking program brought straight to your workplace by KeyBank.With Key@Work, you have the tools and resources you need to become savvier with your finances and the expertise to help you each step of the way. From everyday banking to borrowing, HSAs, retirement, and other short- and long-term planning needs, you'll find that Key@Work has you covered.
We create a simple banking experience that lets you bank the way that fits your needs and lifestyle - in person, through our network of ATMs, online or mobile. You also get personalized service that anticipates your needs and financial expertise from our experienced bankers.
Become a Key@Work member today.
You can apply quickly and easily online. The sooner you do, the quicker you'll begin reaping the benefits and rewards that come with banking through Key@Work. To get started, just click the "Apply Now" button.
You can also visit your nearest KeyBank branch or call 1-888-KEY-1234 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-539-8336) to participate in the program.
Exclusive Key@Work benefits.
You'll be eligible for special discounts and pricing, as well as premium rates on many of our credit products.4 For instance, if you're interested in remodeling, buying home, a new car, financing an education or saving more for retirement, Key@Work offers plans to help you reach your goals. Contact a KeyBank Relationship Manager for complete details and additional benefits.
Key@Work rewards you.
Enroll in KeyBank Relationship Rewards®2 to earn points on most of your everyday banking activities, such as using your KeyBank debit card, making ATM or mobile deposits, and other transactions you're already making. Then redeem your points for merchandise, electronics, cash back, travel without blackout restrictions, and even charitable contributions.
You'll also have the ability to jump start your earnings by opening new accounts with KeyBank: Savings, CDs, loans, credit cards, and more qualify for up to 50,000 Bonus Points. And depending on the account you have, we'll either discount or waive the Relationship Rewards annual fee.
Free financial health resources.
The KeyBank Financial Wellness Center is an online tool for Key@Work members. These short, informative lessons are designed to help you develop better financial habits so you can make better financial decisions about saving, investing, mortgages, building credit, and more.
For in-depth help, Key@Work members can get personalized financial assessments from a KeyBank Relationship Manager.
KeyBank customers earn cash when they Pay it Forward.
Refer a co-worker, family member or friend to KeyBank and you'll both receive a cash reward after that person opens a qualifying KeyBank account.
Find answers in the FAQ
- 1 For a list of premium accounts, details, terms and conditions, see key.com/checking or ask a KeyBank representative.
- 2 There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program based on the type of checking account you have. The KeyBank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Points Guide can be found at key.com/rewards or at any KeyBank branch.
- 3 Unlimited reimbursement of other banks' cash withdrawal/surcharges with Key Privilege Select CheckingSM, and up to $6 per month with Key Privilege Checking® and Key AdvantageSM Checking Accounts.
- 4 All credit, loan, and leasing products subject to credit approval.
- 5 You must be enrolled in KeyBank Online Banking to pay bills and use the free mobile app.
- ©2015 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC. ADL7895 CARMA 2001