Workplace Banking with Bard College
Select a KeyBank Account Today!
Choose one of our many account options, created specifically for Bard College employees.
What is Key@Work?
Our full-service workplace banking program that offers financial benefits to you as part of your employer's complete benefits package. It's exclusive; we don't offer this to the general public. Advantages of Key@Work include:
- Extensive benefits and preferred pricing with a Key Advantage Checking Account
- Financial education classes at your workplace
- Free overdraft protection for one year
- Free small safe deposit box
- Free financial assessment
Find answers in the FAQ
There is no monthly Maintenance Service Charge if any of the following requirements are met:
- The combined balance in any combination of KeyBank checking and savings deposit accounts, certificates of deposit, retirement deposits, investment account and credit accounts was $10,000.00 or more.
- You have a mortgage originated through KeyBank and you have an automatic payment deduction plan via ACH deducting $500.00 or more from your Key Advantage Money Market Checking Account during a statement cycle. If your mortgage automatic payment deduction plan should be discontinued, you may be subject to the combined balance requirements to avoid the monthly Maintenance Service Charge.
- You are a Key@Work program member and you have direct deposits totaling $1000.00 or more credited to your Key Advantage Money Market Checking Account during a statement cycle. If you should leave your current employer and direct deposits have been discontinued, you may be subject to the combined balance requirement to avoid the monthly Maintenance Service Charge until direct deposits are reinstated by your new employer.
- You are a signer on any KeyBank business checking account and you request to have the monthly Maintenance Service Charge waiver applied to your Key Advantage Money Market Checking Account as part of the Key Total Banking program. You have to request the waiver be set up on this Account to avoid the monthly Maintenance Service Charge.
If requirements are not met, the monthly Maintenance Service Charge is just $18.00.
** There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program based on the type of checking account you have.
Please read our Agreements and Disclosure. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.
KeyBank is Member FDIC.